Commercial Pest Control Business
Pest Control Cantu knows how important it is for businesses to maintain a reputation for a clean and healthy for both your customers and your employees environment. That’s why Cantu strives to find long term for any pest infestation solution, which make him the perfect choice for all your pest control needs in commercial businesses. We understand that every business is different and requires a management plan specific pests. Our professional service experts will create a solution that fits the needs of your business.
Schools and Educational Buildings
We know how important it is for schools to provide an environment where children are safe from pests that can carry diseases. That is why Cantú agrees to reduce contact between these pests and our children. Cantu Pest Control is committed to establishing and implementing strict protocols that ensure service pest free environment. These standards include:
- Integrated Pest Management (IPM) (IPM)
- Active participation of staff: educating staff to ensure that they maintain and deliver the protocols throughout the property
- Focus on prevention: eliminate nesting areas and entry points as soon as they occur
- Continued commitment pest control: using a long-term service to continue treating and preventing future infestations
Green Shield Certified (Green Shield Certified) and Professional IPM
The pest control solutions with chemical ingredients can improve infestations. Very often, pests return because the source of the problem was not identified and treated appropriately. Professionals Cantu used protocols Integrated Pest Management (IPM, for its acronym in English), and knowledge of Green Shield regarding careful inspections, detailed monitoring and nonchemical methods to prevent pest problems. Proper sealing cracks and possible entry points eliminates hiding places of pests, which is more effective than simply spraying the infested area, which only offers a short-term solution. This treatment protocol is supported by numerous federal, state and local government agencies.
Cantu Pest Control believes that the Integrated Pest Management (IPM) is the best option when an environmentally friendly solution that goes beyond a temporary solution, to thereby provide a long term solution is sought. Cantu Pest Control takes the time to continue treatments that completely eliminate pest infestation. We offer free estimates and inspections regardless of the pest infestation or type of establishment.
Advanced IPM Process Professionals Cantu Pest Control:
• Inspection – determines the presence of pests
• Evaluation – determine the cause of pests
• Action – implementation of control strategies
• Monitoring – determines the effectiveness or need for further action