Pest Control Technician – Cantu Pest Control
Job Title: Pest Control Technician
Division: General Labor
Reports To: Sales manager
Classification: Full-time, exempt
At Cantu Pest Control, our team brings tremendous pride and integrity to everything we do. In turn, we provide a working environment where these skilled professionals can achieve true satisfaction in their own lives.
We are proud to offer our exceptional associates competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits and outstanding opportunities for professional development. If you’re committed to providing the highest level of customer service, we have an ideal opportunity for you. In this position, you will apply specific products to customers’ structures according to schedule and as needed based on service requests.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTION & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Apply pesticides to structures according to schedule, safety procedures and label instructions.
- Drive company vehicle to customers’ houses or places of business.
- Call customers to confirm scheduled services.
- Respond on a timely basis to customers’ requests for telephone and in-person service calls.
- Complete required production forms at end of day.
- Maintain vehicle and equipment in clean and proper operating condition.
- Assist in sales to current customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
Cantu Pest Control is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); One to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Licenses/certificates as required by federal, state, or local regulations.
As a Cantu Pest Control associate, you’ll enjoy excellent compensation and benefits as well as the opportunity for the professional growth and respect that comes from working for an industry leader. Qualified candidates must have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED). [We] perform criminal background checks, motor vehicle record checks and drug screening.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.