Choosing the right termite and pest control Company is an important decision to make for your home or business, and there are several factors to consider:
- Look for companies that service your geographical area.
- Research to ensure that the exterminator of your choice is licensed in your state by its regulatory agency.
- Find out if the pest control company has memberships and certifications in the industry associations such as IPM, Cantu Green Service, or are part of the National Pest Management Association.
- Finally, look for companies that offer guarantees and renewal plans.
The day of inspection: Our customers can expect a Cantu professional to review with them the potential pest or wildlife problem and then begin inspection of the entire property. This time will be dedicated to an examination of kitchens, bedrooms, closets, attics, and basements in order to determine potential entry points that need to be sealed in order to prevent future infestation. The Cantu professional will then review the results with the customer.
Integrated Pest Management (IPM) uses non-pesticide tactics (biological control, pest resistant plants and cultural management) along with careful and selective use of pesticides. The IPM approach can be broken into four major steps-
- Inspection: determine pest presence
- Assessment: determine pest causing the problem
- Action: Implementing control strategies
- Reinspection: to determine the effectiveness and/or need for additional action
IPM can play a major role in reducing the use of pesticideswhile providing economic advantages to agriculturalists and homeowners.
Cantu Pest Control is available in the Dallas, Fort Worth and Houston areas. Check out our Where We Service Page to see if we are available in your area, or call us at 972-562-9999 (Dallas, Fort Worth) or 713-956-7822 (Houston) about your specific zip code.
Cantu Pest Control services extend to all types of pests and wildlife. The most common pests that we provide services for include termites, cockroaches, ants, mosquitoes, bed bugs, fleas, wasps, bees, and beetles. Wildlife includes- raccoons, opossums, squirrels, rabbits, moles, birds, and snakes. Give Cantu Pest Control a call at 972-562-9999 (Dallas, Fort Worth) or 713-956-7822 (Houston) if you have any questions on any mysterious bugs you see in your home.