Sales Professional – Cantu Pest Control
Job Title: Territory Accounts Manager
Division: Residential/Commercial Services
Reports To: Sales manager
Classification: Full-time, exempt
Schedule and conduct on-site pest control, termite control, landscape inspections to identify service needs. Develop sales leads through prospecting practices and conduct on-site presentations; introducing company’s built solutions to customer needs.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTION & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sell pest control, termite control, landscape services, and any other products or services provided by Cantu Pest Control to residential home owners, renters, and commercial businesses.
- Complete daily “Check In” with supervisor.
- Attend to all company scheduled meetings.
- Complete all reports as per supervisor’s designation.
- Cover sales leads in assigned territory.
- By creative effort, develop a minimum of 4 daily sales leads in assigned territory by means of prospecting, cold calling, obtaining referrals, door knocking, through strategic partners, canvassing, distributing door hanger materials, and other methods of obtaining business.
- Prepare appropriate sales contracts including accurate descriptions of service and merchandise sale, following company’s directives set by the management team for best sales practices.
- Prepare finance applications on behalf of the company, observing company policy and collecting documentation and down payments as appropriate.
- Advise customers about all Cantu Pest Control products and offer those products for sale.
- Contact customers after all presentations and sales to ensure satisfaction, re-visit unsold prospects to attempt the sale, and obtain referrals.
- Deal courteously and professionally with customers, while maintaining high moral ethics and demonstrating professional sales methods per company policy.
- Report unusual requests from customers or questions you cannot answer to immediate supervisor.
- Maintain prospect and call back files and activity records.
- Maintain proper inspection tools, all sales materials including cell phones, company vehicles, and company forms in clean working order.
- Complete all appropriate training courses.
- Maintain a clean driving record, and insurance coverage.
- Complete other assignments as directed by supervisor.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to read and comprehend general instructions, short correspondence and memos.
- Ability to write general correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Basic computer skills to include Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook, and Word.
- Ability to add, subtracts, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
- None required
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk. The employee is occasionally required to stand; use hands to handle or feel objects, tools, and controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must regularly lift and or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move 40 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move over 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to outside weather conditions and exposed to cold, hot, wet and/or humid conditions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- May sometimes work in a tight confined area. i.e. Crawl Spaces or addicts.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and six to twelve months related experience and/or training in sales and dealing with the public; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of pest control, termite control and its benefits to society.
- Energetic, highly motivated, and creative.
- Neat and professional appearance.
- Outgoing and sociable personality.